Nixxes has released a new update version 4 today for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Patch notes are for PC game version 188.8.131.52. It should fix any remaining 100 percent completion glitches that the players were facing in the game.
The following are the patch notes for this new Shadow of the Tomb Raider update that is currently only available on PC. It should release on the consoles as well if we go by the last update that followed a similar trend.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 4 For PC [Patch Notes v184.108.40.206]
- Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
- Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.
- Changes related to Steam Input:
- It now defaults to a new setting ‘Auto’ which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
- When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.
- Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
- Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.