Shadow of the Tomb Raider has received update number 7 on PC and this seems to mostly resolve some crashes related to the PC version of the game.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC port was handled by Nixxes. They have regularly updated the game with a new patch now and then, and this has continued on after the release of The Forge DLC that launched last week.
The new update is mainly for bug fixes and it also tries to reduce the game file size by restructuring the game-data. This will make any future download of the game smaller for new players.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 7 For PC Full Patch Notes
- Fixes for crashes and hangs that could occur when interacting with specific items.
- Improvements to MultiGPU stability.
- Improved usability of voice-chat feature (for co-op multiplayer).
- Fixes for stereoscopic 3D when using DX12.
- Fixes for crashes on startup we have seen reported by some players, on particular configurations.
- Restructuring of game-data to reduce disc space usage and to allow for a smaller download size for new players. This does make the patch download for this specific patch a bit larger than usual.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.