If you are playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the PS4 or Xbox One, there will be a new update to download today. This update will patch the game to version 1.05 and the most important fix is for those who were stuck with a glitch that stopped the game from showing 100% completion, thus stopping them from getting the platinum trophy.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes For Ps4 And Xbox One
This update is already available on the PC and while we are currently working on getting the patch notes for the consoles specific fixes, you can view the PC patch notes below.
- Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
- Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
- Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
- Problems with monoliths.
- And various others.
- Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
- Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
- Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Crystal Dynamic in collaboration with Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix.