Square Enix has released a new update for Shadow of the Tomb Raider today that patches the game to version 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the last entry in the new rebooted trilogy. It was released for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The last update for Tomb Raider implemented fixes for 100 percent completion glitch so it is possible that the new one simply continues to roll out the fixes that were implemented in the last PC update.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update Version 1.06 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where reloading just as you opened a locked strongbox would not make it count towards 100% completion.
- Fixed a progression blocker in a Peruvian Jungle crypt, causing a stone pillar to disappear.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Trial of the Eagle.
- Fixed a progression blocker in the Mission of San Juan library.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Lara’s dream.
- Fixed an issue where Unuratu would become invisible during the prison escape.
- Fixed an issue where jaguars would freeze in place.
- Improvements to enemy AI perception.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where some sounds would not be consistent with Lara’s position and the camera’s perspective.
This will finally resolve any of the 100 percent completion issues that occurred with the game at launch. If you didn’t manage to get the platinum now or were worried about the game glitching due to it, it should be fixed with this update.
Here are the last couple of updates for Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS4 and Xbox One.
Update Version 1.04
Update Version 1.05
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has also received an update on PC today. The game is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It was developed by Crystal Dynamics but most of the work was carried out under their supervision by Eidos Montreal.