Shadow of the Tomb Raider update version 1.12 is available to download now on the PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is getting a new DLC called Nightmare. It will be available on January 22nd and will be a part of the season pass for the game. Ahead of the release of the DLC, Square Enix has released the Shadow of the Tomb Raider update version 1.12 which contains support for the upcoming expansion and includes some minor changes.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider update version 1.12 is available now on the PS4 and Xbox One, but it is not out yet on PC. Get the patch notes below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update Version 1.12 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Advance patch in preparation of the upcoming Downloadable Content: The Nightmare.
- New COOP Challenge Tomb added: Howl of the Monkey Gods.
- New Trophies added with the new Downloadable Content.
- Friend Leaderboards have been added to the Challenge Tombs menu section for each Challenge Tomb & Mode.
- Photographer Mode: Added the option to hide Lara’s weapons.
- Photographer Mode: Undesirable on-screen effects are now hidden upon entering Photographer Mode.
- Added the option to change the selected COOP Challenge Tomb while in a lobby with another player.
- Various bug fixes.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.