Skyforge Update 1.57 has been released for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full Patch Notes.
Skyforge is a free-to-play MMORPG developed by Allods Team. Famed developer Obsidian Entertainment helped with the game’s development. The game released back in 2015 on PC and was later released on PS4 and Xbox One in 2017.
Skyforge Update 1.57 brings some crucial changes to the Battle Royale along with the standard bugs and glitches fixes.
Skyforge Update 1.57 PS4, Xbox One and PC Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where medium-ranked players could get a reduced reward.
- Fixed the position of holstered explosive weapons for Anna-Malia
- Increased rewards for lowest ranked players. They now get at least 5 Symbols of Glory.
- Improved animation for using medicaments.
- Different types of medicaments now have a shared cooldown.
- Upgrade for Akonita’s Vipers is now available in the Market. It adds the following bonuses:
- Enemies affected by Hidden Lunge spread half of their accumulated Slime effects to nearby targets (1 effect minimum).
- Each Slime effect turned into poison extends the lifespan of the Viper summoned by Akonita’s Viper by 1 second.
- Changed descriptions for divine weapons. They are much shorter now
- Stability, Bugs and Glitch fixes
Happy with the changes in the update? Let us know in the comments.
Skyforge is available now, free-to-play, on PS4, PC via Steam and Xbox One.