Bethesda Softworks has released a brand new update for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. This update was released earlier for PC and it should be available now for the PS4 and Xbox One.
The patch notes for this update mention several bug fixes and be read below.
– General stability and performance improvements
– Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
– Foxed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
– Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
– General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is a remaster of the original game that also adds support for mods on the PS4 and Xbox One. The mod support is limited on the PS4 while it is bigger for the Xbox One because of size limits. We can install a mod of up to 5 GB in size on the Xbox One while PS4 is limited to just 1 GB.
You can read our review of Skyrim: Special Edition from here. The game is out now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It was developed and published by Bethesda Softworks.
Let us know if you have managed to solve any issue with the game after updating to the latest version in the comments below.