Smite Update Version 10.88 (5.19 “Queen of the Gods”) has been released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Client update 5.19 is titled “Queen of the Gods” and is a supplementary update to last week’s Hera’s Odyssey update.
The update adds a ton of new content including new cosmetic items and additions to Fantasy Points store. It also reduces the queue times, especially in Ranked Conquest.
Check out patch notes for previous SMITE updates below:
The full patch notes are below:
Smite Update Version 10.88 (5.19 “Queen of the Gods”) PS4, PC and Xbox One Patch Notes
- Muting players will now mute all audio sources coming from that player (including map pings)
Console UI Updates
- Loading screen and many elements on it have been updated to reduce business and have a cleaner aesthetic.
- Odyssey points, Fantasy Points, or similar currencies have been removed from all loading frames
- The option to show K/D/A has been removed
- Players now have the option to “show or hide mastery” which only affects the roman numeral and stars mastery number
- Options menu has been updated
- Recently played players has been added
- Report or friend players after leaving your match lobby!
- An option is now available for PC players to link their SMITE account to the Steam account. Linking your account is optional for now, but will be required in the future.
Decreased Queue Times
- Joust: 3m to 2m
- Arena: 3m to 2m
- Ranked Conquest 12m to 9m
New Cosmetic Items
- Disapproving Peacock Avatar
- Hera Announcer Pack
Fantasy Points Store
- New Additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Prizefighter Mercury
- iDusa Medusa
- Madame Darkness Nox
- Fixed an issue where players could be given the deserter penalty, even when they had no part in causing the lobby to fail.
- Fixed an issue where in-queue message persisted in match lobby
- Fixed an FX issue with the Racer Pedestal where the red glow from the pipes would appear rotated
- Added sound fx to 100% Global Emote
- Fixed lighting at Joust Order-side fountain where some skins appeared too bright
- Fixed Refer a Friend where players were unable to select friend to refer
- Fixed missing controls when redirecting from a banner
- Fixed HUD issue with stats overlapping player item list on Xbox
- Fixed Achilles Radiant Glory demo video missing for Console players
- Fixed Player Spectate issue where R/LR callouts are missing when editing mini map
- Fixed issue Friends list can be opened without highlighting Options HUD
- Fixed displaying button callouts for offline Friends in the Friends list
- Fixed Match Lobby button legend persisting after match fails
- Fixed an issue with passive damage only applying on first hit of Vamana and Bakasura Ultimate Basic Attacks
- Fixed an issue with passive only stacking once with Vamana and Bakasura Ultimate Basic Attacks
- Fixed showing the incorrect Basic Attack formula on the Skill Screen. Should have been 39 + 2 * level instead of 38 + 2 * level.
- Raised volume fx for Basic Attack and ability #2 for Warp Tech skin
- Fixed very large diamond fx appearing when firing ability #3 with Mystic Enchantress skin
This defensive item provides extreme MP5 and protections for a very low cost. The passive effect that provides percent damage reduction has proven to be too strong for such a low cost. We have seen multiple SPL matches recently where up to 4 copies of this item have been purchased in a single game. This change will make other items more attractive and require players commit more to Oni’s “all-in” play style.
- Increased Cost from 1900g to 2100g
Amaterasu has become a top pick for the Support role in pro play. Her Aura ability that provides self sustain, movement speed, and power can create big swings in the duo lane. We are taking her power aura down a notch to focus on her utility and give opponents a chance to outclear her.
- Decrease Power Buff on Valor Aura from 15/20/25/30/35 to 10/15/20/25/30
Freya continues to be the top ban in Ranked play and one of the most winning Mages in SPL. Her burst damage has gotten to a place where it can be countered and controlled, but her movement speed remained much higher than other mages due to decisions made long ago. Freya is now at a point where she can still be strong without that extra movement.
- Decreased Movement Speed from 375 to 370
Golden Blade has taken Mercury from a strong pick to a top pick. He is one of the strongest gods in the game at all levels of play. Even though Golden Blade is enabling his power, we want to be careful adjusting that item. Many off-meta struggling gods are using Golden Blade to reach new levels of success. The item passive was recently brought back with a positive reception. We don’t want to hurt all of those other applications just because one god overperforms with the item.We will be looking at the interactions of Golden Blade and Made You Look in the future, but for now we will be increasing the cooldown of Mercury’s primary damaging ability. His clear will still be strong but he will need to pace himself more carefully with this ability. Two seconds on a big damage ability can make a big difference, and should bring Mercury down a notch without limiting the good pool in other places.
- Increased Cooldown from 8s to 10s
Smite Update Version 10.88 (5.19 “Queen of the Gods”) is downloadable now.
What do you think of Smite Update Version 10.88 (5.19 “Queen of the Gods”)? Did it bring forth any changes you wanted? Let us know in the comments.