SMITE Update Version 10.96 has been released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The update is small in size and seems to be a complementary one to the recent 5.21 major patch released just over a week ago.
SMITE Update Version 10.96 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
Below are some highlights from the previous patch:
- Learn Page has the VGS Guide
- Artemis Ability icons have been udpated
- The Following items are now allowed in Assault
- Soul Eater
- Gauntlet of Thebes
- General-Increased Base Health from 370 to 400, Increased Per Level Health from 70 to 75
- The Wild Hunt-Polymorphed Targets are now slowed by 20%
- Erlang Shen
- Howling Celestial Dog-Decreased max health percent damage from 2% to 1%
- Unchained-Decreased Mana cost from 65/70/75/80/85 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Seething Howl-Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 60 at all ranks
- Brutalize-Decreased Mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Northern Lights-Decreased Base Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 to 40/80/120/160/200
- Fastest God Alive-Reduced Power charged per passive stack from 0.1 to 0.08 (50% physical power increase down to 40% physical power increase)
The official patch notes for this update aren’t available. Expect them to be the occasional bugs and glitch fixes. We’ll update this post if Hi-Rez Studios uploads the notes.
SMITE is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC