SMITE update version 11.05 (PS4) patch is available now on PC and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes for this update.
The new additions in this update include a new God Jormungandr. Plenty of balance adjustments have been made for the gods in Smite aside from the addition of a new one.
You can get all the details about this new update for SMITE in the patch notes below. This update was released earlier on PC and should be available on all consoles now.
SMITE Update Version 11.05 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
New God Jormungandr
- Passive – Immovable– Jormungandr is so large that he cannot be affected by Hard Displacement instead he gets Dazed. Dazed is a debuff on Jormungandr that is a fading slow and increases the damage he takes for the duration. Any Attack speed past base reduces the cooldown rate of Jormungandr’s Basic Attack.
- Venomous Haze– Jormungandr fires noxious spit at an area that deals damage and creates a large toxic cloud. This field damages and slows Enemies inside of it every second. Jormungandr can have a maximum of 9 toxic clouds out at a time.
- Consuming Bellow– Jormungandr draws power from toxic clouds nearby while channeling for 1.2s. At the end of the channel Jormungandr roars dealing damage to all Enemies, trembling and slowing Enemy gods by 30% for 1.5s. Each cloud increases the size of Consuming Bellow and Empowers him up to 3 times while also dealing extra damage to Enemies hit. Extra damage after the first instance is halved. While Empowered, Jormungandr’s basic attack fires at it’s fastest rate.
- Submerge– Jormungandr submerges into the ground turning invisible as he searches for prey. During this time he moves faster and gains predatory vision, sensing all enemies in a large radius. Firing this ability while invisible reveals Jormungandr as he emerges out of the ground, knocking up Enemies around him. Taking damage from Enemy gods also breaks the Stealth.
- The World Serpent– Jormungandr prepares to enter into the world, enlarging as he prepares a devastating attack. After selecting a target area, Jormungandr flies into the air, diving down and crashing into enemies as his body then slams into the ground. He must travel 2 more times. When Jormungandr Emerges and Submerges during this ability, he knocks up Enemies and with each Submerge he leaves behind a toxic cloud.
- Deserter Penalties have been updated
- Deserter Reset time Increased from 1 day to 5 days
- First deserter penalty decreased from 30m to 10m
- Second deserter penalty decreased from 60m to 30m
- Third deserter penalty increased from 1h to 4 hours
- Fourth deserter penalty increased from 4h to 1 day
- Any additional deserter penalties applied will repeat the fourth
- Totem of Ku
- Fixed an issue where Totem would gain significantly more Health per kill than the intended 200
- The Totem of Ku can no longer be targetted or affected by “god only” abilities.
- The Totem of Ku can no longer be attacked when it is inactive
- Speed Buff
- Decreased Speed Buff from 10% to 5%.
- Assassin’s Blessing
- Changed the evolution bonus from 10 Penetration to 5 Penetration and 5% Movement Speed
- Celestial Legion Helm
- Increased Cost from 2050 to 2150
- Decreased Physical Protections gained per stack from 10 to 7
- Elixir of Speed
- Decreased Cost from 2000 to 1500
- Spear of The Magus
- Increased gold from 2300 to 2450
- Decreased Base Magical Penetration from 15 to 10
- Void Stone
- Increased cost from 2150 to 2250
- Decreased Aura Penetration from 20 to 15
- Radiant Glory– Increased Heal from 23/26/29/32/35 to 24/28/32/36/40.
- Master of War– Increased Protections from 4 Protections per Stack to 5 Protections per stack.
- Cu Chulainn
- General– Increased Base HP from 475 to 480, Increased Basic Attack Power from 38 to 39
- Berserk– Increased Health Conversion from 15% of Mana to 20% of Mana.
- Cursed Strength– Increased Base Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 to 100/140/180/220/260
- Mystic Warrior– Decreased Self Heal on hit from 2% to 1.5%
- Northern Lights– Northern Light has been adjusted, Northern Light when activated, Freya gains 5 shots of Northern Lights. Each Basic Attack consumes a charge even if that attack does not hit, Damage Decreased from 40/80/120/160/200 to 11/27/43/59/75, Damage Scaling Decreased from 40% to 10%, Slow Duration reduced from 2 seconds to 1.25 seconds, Charges last indefinitely. Ability goes on cooldown when all are consumed, Requires FX, need 5 orbs.
- Aurora Blade– Reduced Mana cost from 20/25/30/35/40 to 14/18/22/26/30.
- Heavenly Banner– Increased damage from 75/130/185/240/295 to 85/140/195/250/305
- Mitigate Wounds– Increased Protections buff from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/30/40/50/60
- Ring of Spears– This ability no longer applies an attack speed slow to enemies in its area
- General– Increased HP per level from 81 to 86
- Blessing of the Nile– Increased Protections per Stack from 7 to 10
- Wisps– Increase Projectile Speed from 50 to 100 (this does not affect the initial release speed), Wisps now apply an additional tick right as they hit an ally or enemy (same damage / heal as other ticks), Damage 10/15/20/25/30 (+10% of your Magical Power), Heal 15/20/25/30/35 (10% of your Magical Power)
- General– Increases base Physical Protections from 15 to 18
- Power Cleave– Increased Healing from 25/45/65/85/105 to 30/55/80/105/130
- Colossal Fury– Now collides with players only
SMITE is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.