Smite Update Version 5.18 (PS4 Version 10.86) has been released on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
The update brings forth various improvements and balancing. It also adds six news skins:
|Skin||Type||How to Obtain|
|Oni Chernobog||Exclusive||Hera’s Odyssey Purchase|
|Mystic Enchantress Nu Wa||Exclusive||Hera’s Odyssey Purchase|
|Revenge Tech Nemesis||Exclusive||Hera’s Odyssey Purchase|
|Battle Worn Achilles||Exclusive||Hera’s Odyssey Purchase|
|Headless Norseman Loki||Exclusive|
|Pixel Lancer Skadi||Exclusive|
Do note that some players are reporting missing their Odyssey Points after completing the update. If you’re facing a similar issue then wait for a fix from developers Hi-Rez Studios as its a known issue. There’s also a issue where players are stuck on the game’s launch with the error: “Steam Authentication Failed”.
Check out the full Patch Notes below:
Smite Update Version 5.18 (PS4 Version 10.86) PC, Xbox One and PS4 Patch Notes
- If an instant aoe ability hits multiple targets, this effect will now trigger on the lowest health target in the area
- Mage’s Blessing
- Decreased Bonus Ability Damage from 25 to 10
- Added 20 Magical Power
- Added 10 Physical Power
- Messenger’s Mask
- Decreased Magical Power from 30 to 20
- Bumba’s Mask
- Decreased Cooldown Reduction from 20% to 10%
- Berserker’s Shield
- Decreased Attack Speed from 15% to 10%
- Baron Samedi
- Wrap it Up-Increased Cooldown from 12s to 14s
- Paralyzing Spit-The Mana cost for this ability was not matching in game, Fixed to match the description
- Living Nightmare-This ability no longer triggers his passive on every basic attack. His passive will now continue to function normally during the effects of this ability
- Erlang Shen
- Passive-Erlang Shen’s dog no longer trigger on hit item passives or a portion of Erlang Shen’s damage, Each time Erlang Shen’s dog hits a target they will take 2% of the Maximum HP as damage
- Northern Lights-Updated the visual FX to show when her next ability will detonate
- Aurora Blade-Updated the visual FX that show when her ability is toggled on.
- Dharmic Pillars-Now deals an extra 60% increased damage on the first time a target passes over the threshold, Decreased damage per tick from 95/135/175/215/255 to 90/130/170/210/250, Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on top of the Dharmic Pillars.
- Retribution-Increased Shield Healing from 60/70/80/90/100% of damage received to 80/85/90/95/100%
- Pyroclast-Cooldown increased from 13s to 14s
- Eruption-Decreased Inner Damage from 85/130/175/220/265 to 80/125/170/215/260, Decreased Outer Damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 60/100/140/180/220
- Tail Whip-Increase Cooldown from 12s to 14s
- Tectonic Rift-Increased Stun Duration from .8/1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6s
Smite is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.