SoulCalibur 6 update version 1.50 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for the game on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
During the current Evo championship, Bandai Namco announced the new DLC for SoulCalibur 6 as part of a new Season Pass 2. Cassandra was also announced as a DLC for SoulCalibur 6 along with this announcement and she is set to arrive today on August 5th.
Here are the details on this new SoulCalibur 6 update 1.50 which is available to download now.
SoulCalibur 6 Update Version 1.50 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
There are no official patch notes for this update. They should be available to view here once Bandai Namco updates the website.
- Temple stage with the evening in the background is added.
Note: This stage is limited to Cassandra’s story.
- Cursor remembers previous selection when selecting Combat Lessons.
- Soul Charge remains after reset position in Training Mode. Positioning and Soul Charge will be reset by pressing left stick (L3) + L1 + R1 at the same time.
- Action adjustments: If CPU is crouching when shifting “Action1” to “Action2”, make him stand up first and then do action 2. At the end of “Action1” after selecting “Play Command Record” as “Action2”, have been changed.
Note: When action setting system in Training Mode (including Play Command Record) is being used, action speed would be fast as possible.
- Change the default display to “Return to Previous Mode” when return from Rank match.
Note: Change selection to “Return to Previous Mode” at result screen after Rank match battle.
- Soul charge remains after reset position.
Note: Added consecutive battle in Casual match.
- Added ON/OFF option for opponent’s creation character in Rank match and Casual match. When it’s “OFF”, opponent’s costume will be displayed as default.
- Names for custom-created characters can now be input in Japanese (2 byte letters)
- Color selection of extra parts “Butterfly Antennas” is added.
- Able to see host player’s license when room searching in Casual match.
- Added sound effect when matching in Arcade mode or Training mode.
- Cursor remembers the previous position for each players when selecting creation character.
- Cursor remembers the previous position when selecting character’s weapon.
What is confirmed is that this update will add data to unlock Cassandra as the first season pass DLC character. She is already available to play in Japan and should be released for the rest of the world as the store is updated region wise.
SoulCalibur 6 is also getting a second season pass with Haohmaru from the Samurai Shodown series confirmed as the first characters. The rest of the three characters will be revealed at a later date.
The game is available to play on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. There are two season passes available to purchase that add more characters, the latest of which was announced today.