Square Enix has detailed the Collector’s Edition of their upcoming action adventure game, HITMAN. The Collector’s Edition was first spotted on Amazon and was later available for pre-order on the North American Square Enix Store along with the Standard Edition.
At first we have the Standard Edition which includes the game along with some manuals and is available for pre-order at a price of $59.99, the same price as the standard digital version of the game.
On second, we have the Collector’s Edition which comes with a digital code of the game along with some extra goodies including Agent 47’s signature Red Tie. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order at a price of $139 and includes the following content.
- HITMAN Game and Collector’s Box – Get your copy of HITMAN in this premium collector’s edition box.
- Agent 47 “Chessmaster” Statue – A massive 10” statue of Agent 47, considering his next checkmate.
- Tie & Clip Set – The iconic tie of Agent 47 and logo-emblazoned clip for going out in HITMAN style.
- Artbook – A hardcover art book with 60 pages that take you deeper into the World of Assassination.
- Digital Game Download – Contains your code to download your copy of the full game.
HITMAN is set to launch episodically on March 11, 2016. At first, we will get the Prologue Mission and a Paris Level. The next update in April will feature Italy and the one after that in May, will feature Morocco. Other locations will be released periodically throughout the year such as Thailand, US and Japan. A physical copy of the game will be released at the end of 2016.
The Intro Pack which will include the Prologue Mission and the Paris Level will be released with a price of $15. Every other location will be available for $10 as an add-on item for the Intro Pack. You can also buy the full Intro Pack upgrade for $50.
Let us know if you’ll be getting the Collector’s Edition or not in the comments below.