EA DICE has released a brand new update for Star Wars Battlefront 2 today. The major new addition in this patch is the return of Emperor Palpatine to the game. The reason this character was taken out was that Emperor Palpatine was considered overpowered compared to the others and his abilities have been nerfed now. The other new addition is the return of the Ewok Hunt.
This patch was released earlier for the PC and now it is gradually rolling out, starting with the PS4 and followed by the Xbox One.
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue in Hero Starfighters on PC where players experienced a short stuttering before being locked on
- Fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game was developed by EA DICE and published by EA.