EA DICE has shared a new update today for Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Here’s what is included and fixed in it revealed through the full patch notes.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 will continue to get strong post-launch support as confirmed by EA DICE. The new update is merely a hotfix for the game and serves the purpose of implementing some much-needed fixes to the squad system.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.20 Patch Notes For PC, PS4, And Xbox One
CHANGES Squad System:
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to return to the character select screen after attempting to spawn on a friendly player in a land vehicle.
- Fixes an issue with the menu not being greyed out as Unable to Spawn when a squad member is in a land vehicle.
- Squad spawning has been restricted to Trooper on Trooper only
- Reduced the Battle Points price for the AT-RT to 300.
- Fixed a health buff stacking issue causes by Yoda, Finn and the Officer class that led to uneven fights in Galactic Assault.
- Fixed an issue where the Resourceful Star Card didn’t apply the correct recharge speed in each rarity to the Trooper’s Shock Grenade and Concussion Rifle abilities.
- Fixed an issue on Strike, where players were unable to spawn when not selecting any class in the second round.
- Addressed an issue with End-Of-Round matchmaking crashes.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is available to play now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.