Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.25 has been released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full patch notes.
The patch mainly adds content related to Count Dooku, namely adding Count Dooku’s “Dark Ritual” appearance that was featured in Star Wars: The Clone War’s “The Lost Missions” Season.
The patch also fixes several issues related to Dooku’s addition as well as general fixes. Check out all of the changes in the full Star Wars Battlefront Update 1.25 patch notes below:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.25 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
- The “Dark Ritual” appearance is now available to unlock for 40,000 Credits or 1,000 Crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness VFX would be invisible when playing against the AI on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s lightsaber would not make a sound when ignited at the Beginning of a Heroes Vs. Villains Match.
- Made minor animation improvements to the way Count Dooku’s lightsaber attacks connect with the targets.
- Fixed an issue that would cause other heroes to occasionally refer to Count Dooku as “the Emperor”.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause camera stuttering when Obi-Wan gets interrupted while performing his “All-Out Push” ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Officer would eventually make Wookiee noises on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where trying to activate Kylo Ren’s “Frenzy” ability without a target, would trigger the related VO prompt.
- Fixed an issue that would cause sound effects to not play properly when the player is in an outdoors area.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.25 is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.