Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.27 has been released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full patch notes for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.27 Update.
The Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.27 Update is a minor hotflix that fixes a few bugs and balances a few gameplay aspects like Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.27 also fixes an issue that was causing the game to crash on PC. Check out the full patch notes below:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.27 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
- Balanced Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability. The max radius of the ability is now locked to 20 meters and max base damage to 450 points.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction that applied while Obi-Wan Kenobi was performing his All-Out Push ability, remained active after the ability was completed.
- Disabled the scoring events when a player squad spawns on another player.
- Fixed an issue where the AI Starfighters on Starfighter Custom Arcade would fly out of bounds.
- Removed the duplicate message for all the appearances when opening the Legion Starter Bundle.
- Resolved a settings issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash on PC on startup.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.