Star Wars Battlefront 2 update version 1.29 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 recently received a Capital Supremacy gameplay mode. This new update that was released today for Star Wars Battlefront 2 deals with the bugs and player feedback taken for the Capital Supremacy mode and implements many of the changes based on it.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update version 1.29 patch notes can be seen in detail below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.29 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Added fail-safe scripts to reduce the chances of unreactive spawning when transitioning between Ground and Capital Ship phases in Capital Supremacy. Additional server logging has been implemented to further diagnose spawning issues.
- Added tentative fixes for online AI causing server crashes on Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed a rendering issue that would occasionally cause the client to crash.
- Balanced damage and cooldown values for Anakin’s abilities:
- Reduced Retribution choke damage (86->75 points per second)
- Reduced Retribution push damage (80->75 points per second)
- Reduced Passionate Strike first damage (50->40)
- Reduced Passionate Strike last damage (150->130)
- Increased Passionate Strike cooldown (12->13)
- Reduced Heroic Might base damage (100->70)
- Balanced damage values for Infiltrator weapons:
- Lowered Power Blast damage (150->140) to prevent One-Hit Kills against Assault, Officer & Specialist
- Raised E-5 end damage (21->30) to increase the weapon’s effective range
- Fixed an issue where players who join an ongoing match would occasionally get no audio during the boarding cinematic in Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the ARC Trooper from gaining progress when playing on Phase 1 maps (Kamino and Geonosis – Trippa Hive).
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul’s Choke Hold ability would occasionally be inaccurately activated from a distance when being used at the same time as another Hero’s ability.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Scoped achievement when playing as a Specialist, when fulfilling the criteria against AI on Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue where Rey and Finn’s ability UI for the Insight and Undercover abilities would not always be fully visible.
- Revised the ping color of the ARC Trooper’s Helmet Scanner ability for consistency.
- Fixed an issue where Geonosians would occasionally be seen flying through the ground on Geonosis – Pipeline Junction West.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.