Star Wars Battlefront 2 update version 1.35 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update which is available to download now.
This update adds a new set of community quests that will take place over the whole month of July. You can unlock new animated Victory Poses and new Voice Lines by completing these quests. This update also makes several balance changes and implements some bug fixes.
Get the full details on Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.35 with the patch notes which are listed below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.35 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Added new Community Quests to take place over July. The new quests will unlock animated Victory Poses and new Voice Lines for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Darth Maul, and General Grievous.
- Added new Phase I Trooper bundles for all Legions.
- Fixed an issue where a round on Starfighter Assault and Hero Showdown could begin and end without the player number criteria having been successfully met.
HEROES AND VILLAINS
- Fixed a visual issue where impact VFX would incorrectly trigger, when playing as Vader and attacking while holding the Block button.
- Fixed an issue where Vader’s Lightsaber would stop being visible when switching the lightsaber off before throwing it against an opponent.
- Visual tech animation improvements to the chestplate of the General Kenobi appearance.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting or dashing while Count Dooku’s Duelist ability was active, would reset the ability’s animation speed.
- Community Request: Changed Finn’s Covert Leader Star Card to take effect whenever Finn defeats an enemy.
- Community Request: Obi-Wan Kenobi is now immune to enemy Force abilities while performing All-Out Push.
REINFORCEMENTS AND VEHICLE
- Fixed a visual issue where the Droideka’s energy shield would not be visible when in the Squad Spawn screen, after joining a game already in progress.
- Added Milestones for the Droideka and TX-130.
- Fixed an issue where the AT-ST could occasionally defeat heroes in one-shot.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would occasionally disappear after combat rolling and shooting at the same time, when in first-person view.
- Because of an issue that came up late in the process, the “Charged and Ready” Milestone is not accurately tracking dealt damage. The issue will be resolved in the next update.
- Kylo Ren’s Pull ability can still interrupt Obi-Wan’s All-Out Push. This will be changed in the next update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.