Star Wars Battlefront 2 update version 1.41 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The update for October is titled Another Night on Endor and should be live now on all platforms. It will focus on new appearances and reinforcements tweaks. Co-Op is being expanded and the game will once again return to Endor.
Get the full patch notes for Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.41 below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Version 1.41 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Felucia is now available on Heroes Vs. Villains.
- New Endor map added to Ewok Hunt mode.
- Faction selection and Defend scenarios added to CO-OP.
- New appearances for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo will become available to unlock with Credits or Crystals, or through a special challenge.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Redesigned the Abilities Overlay screen, which now shows your equipped Star Cards. For relevant Hero characters, added an icon and information about the passive ability that lets them regain health when they defeat an enemy.
Tweaked the logic and timing of stagger animations to allow players to move easier after attacks.
- All characters are now immune to staggers for 0.7 seconds after having been staggered. This is applicable to staggering abilities, melee and Lightsaber attacks.
- Players will be able to move and use abilities out of a stagger 0.15 seconds earlier for all characters.
- Reduced the time length of staggers when hit from behind by 0.15 seconds.
Health on Kill/Health on Damage Messaging
- All Heroes except Bossk gain an amount of health when they defeat an enemy. This is now shown with a health icon and health bar animation as it takes effect.
- The same messaging is implemented for the Clone Commando when he gains health (when dealing damage while Battle Focus ability is active.)
- The same messaging is implemented for non-Heroes that get health on kill via the following Star Cards: Assault Training, Brawler, Stalker, Aerial Training, Enforcer Training.
Nameplate and Health Bar Readability Tweaks
- Above Head: Added dark background to improve readability
- Stamina Bar: Tweaked color for improved readability
- Player Health Bar: Introduced visuals to more clearly define the amount of incoming damage you just took
Game Mode Messaging
- Tweaked visuals to improve readability and align with overall style.
GAME MODE AND MAP CHANGES
- Enabled background ambience VFX on several Co-Op and Instant Action maps.
- Co-Op is now accessible from the Frontend menu, through a special tile next to Single Player and Multiplayer. Players can then select the faction they want to play as.
- Redesigned the Co-Op in-game scoreboard to focus only on the playing team.
- Fixed an issue with lack of accurate objective messaging during phase shifts on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not show up correctly during the End-Of-Round Scoreboard screen on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where 2 players would occasionally spawn in Out-Of-Bounds areas when playing Co-Op on Naboo.
- Balancing and tweaking of several Co-Op maps, such as changing the amount of Command Posts in certain maps and phases.
- All Star Cards, weapons and mods are now unlocked and fully upgraded on Instant Action.
- Fixed an issue with text overlapping during End-Of-Round screens, when the player goes online right before the match ends.
- Fixed an issue where the announcer would refer to Command Post D, when the player plays as a Separatist and loses command post C.
- Fixed an issue where the VO audio for a new phase VO would occasionally not play.
- Added option for setting number of AI players per team in Instant Action on PC.
- The Ewok’s Hunter’s Instincts ability now highlights enemies with full health in a different color than enemies with reduced health. It also highlights friendly Ewoks.
- Ewoks can now move while activating their Valiant Horn.
- Fixed a visual issue with the weapon issue occasionally not showing up, when opening the pick-up crate on Ewok Hunt.
- Various collision fixed on the Endor map on Ewok Hunt.
- Audio and visual improvements related to the arrival of the extraction shuttle on Ewok Hunt.
- Added the cooling vents as the destruction objective during the last phase of the Separatist Dreadnought. Players are now required to shoot at the vents to reduce their health.
- Fixed an issue where the End-Of-Round screen would appear during the final cinematic, when playing Capital Supremacy on Felucia.
- Fixed an issue where players would be kicked out of a game as being inactive, while spectating another player.
HEROES VS. VILLAINS
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to clear their selection or pick another Hero, while in the Heroes Vs. Villains spawn screen.
- Various minor visual and VFX improvements on Felucia.
CHANGES TO CLASSES AND SPECIAL UNITSCLONE COMMANDO
- Fixed an issue where the Clone Commando’s Repulsor Blast ability could not defeat enemy AI on Arcade.
- Audio adjustments to the Clone Commando’s abilities.
- Added a new default appearance for the Clone Jet Trooper.
- Fixed an issue where the Droideka’s shield effect would cancel out any distortion screen effects caused by the Officer’s Flash Grenade.
- Distortion effects are now enabled when Post Process Quality is set to Low.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Voice Over interruptions when the End-Of-Round screens show up.
- Minor issues fixed on Single Player and Instant Action Front-End menus.