Stardew Valley update version 1.3 is available today for the Nintendo Switch. It will implement multiplayer support and more. Get the full details below.
Stardew Valley developer Concerned Ape has shared the patch details for the upcoming multiplayer update that has been teased for a long time now. It will be initially available for the Nintendo Switch and launches with Stardew Valley update version 1.3. This is already available on PC while Nintendo Switch owners will get it for the first time.
While there are no formal patch notes available, the developer did share the list of changes that are expected from the game after this new update is available.
Stardew Valley Update Version 1.3 Patch Notes For Nintendo Switch
- Support for up to 4-player online co-op.
- Nintendo Switch features: Switch online voice chat, new chat box, local Switch multiplayer support
- Night Market festival in Pelican Town
- New character encounter events
- A new strange event that can lead to a new adventure
- Horses can now wear hats
- Signs are now craftable items
- Much more to be discovered!
Once the update is released for the Nintendo Switch, the developer Concerned Ape has shared plans to get them out for the PS4 and Xbox One version as well. There is no estimated time given for them, so you will have to wait until the update is done.
Stardew Valley is available now on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PS Vita.