Step has received a new update version 1.19 for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Here’s what is included in this update.
According to Ubisoft, this free update is released in time ahead of the X Games addition to Steep. It adds new additional content free for everyone who owns a copy of the game. The last major update for Steep was released in December ahead of the new DLC expansion for it.
Steep Update Version 1.19 For PS4 [Patch Notes] PC And Xbox One
NEW FEATURES & CONTENT
- A brand new multiplayer mode – this is currently a PC-only beta, coming to consoles soon.
- Experience Steep in a completely new way with this new PvP multiplayer mode, which will allow you to play with up to three other players in a series of three in-game challenges linked together in a playlist. We’re talking about synchronous PvP, with collisions. You can join the matchmaking to play in this mode directly from the Mountain View. More information can be found here.
- Additional Rocket wingsuit challenges, 3 in the Alps and 2 in Alaska.
- A new “Game Learning” section.
- A collection of tips and tricks to help improve your skills, accessed in the main menu under “Options”.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The grind system has been optimized. Jumps and jump height are more consistent and there is less ragdoll upon landing.
- Fixed some animation transitions while using skis.
- Fixed some issues with the depth of field in Photo Mode/Replay.
- Fixed some localizations in the Ubisoft Club.
- Fixed other minor issues.
- PC specific:
- Fixed the localization of some subtitles.
- Fixed the news and season information display.
- Fixed some text in the Polish localization.
- Fixed some crashes and other minor technical issues.
Steep is available now for the PS4, Xbox One,and PC.