Steep update version 1.21 is out now on the PS4. It is also available on the PC and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Steep recently received a new DLC that was released alongside a set of updates. Right now, it has continued to get new updates heading into the Winter season with the new DLC. Steep update version 1.21 is roughly 1.5 GB on PC and if you were wondering what it does for the game, here are the complete patch notes as provided by Ubisoft.
Steep Update Version 1.21 (PS4) Patch Notes; Here’s What It Does
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Added 2 new multiplayer playlists with new challenges. They will be included in the playlists rotation starting in January.
- Global increase in the amount of XP you get by completing PvP playlists.
- The push to talk function on PC now also works in the PvP lobby.
- Added PvP multiplayer tutorials in the Game Learning section (Options -> Game Learning).
- Added new character items, more info here[forums.ubi.com].
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn in the air after finishing the X Games Big Air event.
- Fixed an issue with G Force in the Twin Pipe challenge.
- Steampunk pack item will no longer randomly disappear. Forever #SteepPunk
- Fixed minor graphical issues with the Season 2 backpack and the Salomon Jacket.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Fixed some minor localization issues.
Steep is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Ubisoft.