Steep has received a new update version 1.23 so here are the patch notes for this update. Steep update 1.23 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Steep Update Version 1.23 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
• Xbox One – 1132 MB
• PS4 – 1003 MB
• PC – 1200 MB
• The Steep World Tour configuration has undergone several changes, the full details will be available in a dedicated article tomorrow.
• New Ubisoft Club Weekly challenges have been added to seasons.
• New cosmetic items have been added to the shop.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
• Added 10 new multiplayer playlists with new challenges, 5 of which will be in Japan. These will be included in the playlists rotations over the coming weeks.
• Fixed several minor issues linked to “Join in Progress” during matchmaking.
• Fixed a few minor issues with “Voting Starts” and “Voting Results” screens.
• Players will no longer be stuck in the lobby under certain circumstances.
• Live Challenges have a new logo and are now called Season Specials. Six Season Specials (2 per massif) will be available all month, in addition to one Yeti Special.
• Improved the location of the spawning point in Asia.
• The share ride option will no longer remain active after trails memory is exceeded.
• Community Challenge icons will no longer disappear under certain circumstances.
Steep is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.