Rebellion has released a free content update for Strange Brigade today ahead of the Season Pass DLC for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Read more to find out the full patch notes.
Strange Brigade is an online co-op shooter that was developed by Sniper Elite and Zombie Army Trilogy developer Rebellion. It has enjoyed a modest success so far and Rebellion has outlined their future support plans including the free content and season pass DLC for the game.
The new update for Strange Brigade is now live on PC and will be available to download on the PS4 and Xbox One later today. Here’s what is included in this update.
Strange Brigade Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes For PC, PS4, And Xbox One
- New free Horde map “Tunnels II”.
- New free Score Attack Map “The Towering Temple II”.
- New free Score Attack Map “Cursed Village II”.
- Improved subtitle options including the ability to change scale and visibility.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
That’s it for now. These are the patch notes for the new update that is available to download now on Steam and adds free content pack, which can be seen in the image above.
Strange Brigade is available to play now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.