Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet update version 1.09 is available now. Here’s what is included and fixed in this new update.
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is a spin-off for the mainline Sword Art Online. It focuses on using guns instead of simple swords as it was the case with the mainline games. It is currently available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The new update is roughly 4.8 GB in size and it is available to download now on all major platforms. Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet update version 1.09 patch notes are now available to view, and here’s what new and fixed in this update.
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Update Version 1.09 Patch Notes (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
- Implements Dungeon Co-Op in online co-op
- Implements Boss Rush in online co-op
- Adds Death Gun and Lievre to Hero Battle mode in online versus
- Changes maximum level cap from 225 to 250
- Adds more new parts to avatar customization
- Adds eight Rank 11 weapons (can be dropped in online co-op or bought at Extreme shops)
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is getting a complete edition as well. This will ship with all the released DLC updates so far and will be available for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One later in January 2019. Here is what is included in this new release.
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet base game
- Expansion I: Ambush of the Imposters
- Expansion II: Betrayal of Comrades
- Expansion III: Collapse of Balance
- Expansion Pack: Dissonance of the Nexus
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.