Bandai Namco has revealed the collector’s edition as well as the release date for Tales of Berseria for the PS4. The game is the next chapter in the Tales series and features a completely new storyline and protagonist.
Tales of Berseria appears to have received great reception from fans in Japan and now those in the rest of the world can enjoy the game in English once it launches on January 24th. EU will get a few days later, on January 27th.
Tales of Berseria was released earlier this August in Japan. It was a new chapter in the Tales of series featuring a female protagonist and action-based combat system. The latest entry has received fairly positive reviews in Japan.
Bandai Namco has also revealed the content for the Collector’s Edition of the game. In addition to having the game, the collector’s edition will come with a steelbook case, music CD and more goodies.
- Exclusive Tales of Berseria SteelBook case
- Velvet and Laphicet Chibi Kyun Chara figures
- Exclusive 8-Bit retro keychain set
- Special Selection Music CD
- Hardcover prequel novel “A Witch’s Tale: A World Full of Daemons”
- Set of Tales of Berseria trading cards
- Tales of Berseria starter strategy guide artbook
The price of the collector’s edition is set at $149 but in case you were hoping to get it cheaper after launch, this special edition will be in limited quantity and only 10,000 of them will be sold.