Tekken 7 update version 2.11 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here’s what is included in this update.
Bandai Namco has released a brand new update today for Tekken 7 weighing in roughly 200 MB or 1.5 GB if you haven’t updated the game since version 2.01. It should be available to download now on all platforms including the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Tekken 7 update version 2.11 hasn’t received any formal patch notes from Bandai Namco, but here is what we were able to get from the update history on the PS4.
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.11 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Fixed various bugs
- Supper for Craig Marduk (DLC#6) and Armor King (DLC#7) has been added.
- Made adjustments to game balance.
- Added new customization items.
- The health gauge’s design has been updated.
- The character selection music has been updated.
- New music has been added to the jukebox.
- Fixed various bugs.
If you want to see how the previous updates added new content or included bug fixes, details about them can be found in articles listed below.
Tekken 7 was developed by Bandai Namco and it is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.