Tekken 7 update version 3.00 brings in the new season pass and adds a whole lot of new changes. Here are the full patch notes for this update which is out now.
Bandai Namco has announced a new season for Tekken 7 that will add four new characters. The first two are confirmed to be Zafina and a new debutant, Leroy Smith. Two more characters will be revealed at a later date.
Tekken 7 Update Version 3.00 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Improved battle balance adjustments
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
- Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
- Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of ‘1st dan’, replacing the ‘beginner’ rank
- New illustrations added to the Gallery
- New character customisation effects
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
Tekken 7 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.