Tekken 7 update version 3.10 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Bandai Namco has updated Tekken 7 to version 3.10 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is the second major update for the third season pass in the game. As revealed by Bandai Namco, two new characters will join the game after this update on December 12. They are Ganryu and Leroy Smith. Zafina is another new character that was added at the beginning of this season pass.
Tekken 7 update 3.10 patch notes are available to view below.
Tekken 7 Update Version 3.10 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
– Added support for Ganryu (DLC #11), Leroy Smith (DLC #12), and frame data display (DLC #13).
– Added “Sample Combos” and “Punishment Training” to Practice mode.
– Added new feature to Performance Stats.
– Added new customization items.
– Made adjustments to game balance.
– Fixed various bugs.
The game is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.