The Crew 2 update version 1.06 for PS4, and patch 1.2.1 for PC and Xbox One is out now. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Ubisoft has recently released a brand new update for The Crew 2. This update added a whole new class and different gameplay modes to the game. It was released on December 4th on all platforms.
As for The Crew 2 update version 1.06 for PS4, which is patch 1.2.1 on PC and Xbox One, Ubisoft is calling it more of a corrective update for the game that is aimed at fixing some of the issues that started after the new update.
The Crew 2 Update Version 1.06 (PS4) Patch Notes 1.2.1 (PC, Xbox One)
- [Fixed] Leaderboards may not update after a player beats his own high score during a Demolition Derby Event.
- [Fixed] It can be noticed that during the Bull Fight Demolition Derby event, some players may not receive bonus points when pushing an opponent into the water.
- [Fixed] In certain circumstances, players with unstable connectivity may experiment difficulties to gather Demolition Derby bonuses.
- [Fixed] Missing low-health audio notification after the first crash during a Demolition Derby event.
- [Improved] Improved Demolition Derby special effects on bonuses.
- [Improved] Improved replication of traps, wreck and effects during Demolition Derby events.
LIVE-BATTLE PVP MODE
- [Fixed] After completing a Live-Battle PVP event, players may not receive the correct reward associated to their position.
- [Fixed] Player may remain stuck in the matchmaking loop.
- [Fixed] Collision sounds can be heard in the background during Live-Battle PVP loading screen.
- [Fixed] AI voice lines can be heard during Live-Battle PVP events.
- [Fixed] Inconsistent characters positioning at podium screen after completing a Motocross event.
- [Fixed] Inconsistent players positioning at “Crown of Maine” Jetsprint Event starting grid in Live-Battle PVP mode.
- [Fixed] Incorrect “next league” rank progression displayed when reaching Platinum 1.
- [Fixed] Player may remain stuck on result screen after other members left the session.
- [Fixed] Points calculation inconsistencies at the end of Drift Live-Battle event if a player is still in combo.
- [Fixed] Ranking inconsistencies between end of event screen and podium results during Drift Live-Battle event.
- [Improved] Improved Live-Battle PVP crew invites.
- [Improved] Improved Live-Battle PVP mode compatibility with Video Mode.
- [Fixed] Inconsistent camera shakes when hitting a static element or traffic.
- [Fixed] Inconsistent Dynamic Freestyle notifications during Drag & Air Race events.
- [Fixed] Incorrect GPS line behavior in certain conditions.
- [Fixed] Player may remain stuck on transition screens after collecting reward for the last Daily Contract.
- [Improved] Wall-riding & wall bouncing additional tweaks.
- [Improved] Improved Skills visibility on mini-map.
- [Fixed] Inconsistent shadow displaying on NPC faces.
- [Fixed] Incorrect loot animations when trying to collect timeline rewards.
- [Fixed] Compatibility issues with Steam Controller.
- [Fixed] Unable to trigger Photo Mode from default driving wheel shortcut.
- [Fixed] Missing default keymappings for keyboard “Text Chat” and Gamepad “R3”.
- [Fixed] Missing dashboard texture on DCB M31 Widebody.
The Crew 2 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.