Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.07 is out now. This is a large title update adding a new raid with Operation Dark Hours to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Get all the details about this new update in this article.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 was down for maintenance before the release of today’s Title Update 3. This has been released as The Division 2 update 1.07 on the PS4 and it should be available on the PC and Xbox One as well.
The patch notes for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update 1.07 can be seen in detail below. The new features that are a part of this update include an eight-player raid called Operation Dark Hours, changes and fixes to crafting, gear, loot, missions, and more.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.07 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
The Division 2 Raid Operation Dark Hours
Operation Dark Hours is our first 8-player raid coming to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Teamwork, collaboration, and adaptation will be necessary to defeat the Black Tusk. More information and exact opening times will be revealed soon.
Classified Assignments: The Fall of DC
Classified Assignments are exclusive missions for owners of the Year 1 Pass. Discover and complete these missions to hear stories behind the fall of DC as well as unlocking exclusive Backpack Trophies. Title Update 3 includes the first two Classified Assignments.
New Apparel Event: Dark Hours
Starting together with the raid release, our second Apparel event will introduce new outfits, masks, emotes and weapon skins!
ACHIEVEMENTS & TROPHIES
- Added Operation Dark Hours Achievement / Trophy.
- Text Chat improvements
- Players can toggle displaying personal and group loot drops.
- Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message.
- Group tab will be populated with all raid members when queueing for a raid.
- Improved feedback when attempting invalid actions in text chat.
- Added a Neutral Lighting setting to all platforms.
- Added “Anti-aliasing” graphics setting with new Ultra alternative for sharper image when in motion.
- Character sheet
- Will now properly update and display Accuracy, Stability, Recoil, Weapon Swap and Reload Speed from +Weapon Handling bonuses.
- Social menu
- When downed, agents now have the possibility to open the Social menu via hotkey.
- Players will now be able to matchmake during Heroic difficulty missions.
- Players are now immune to Vote Kicks during boss encounters and for a short time after the end of boss encounters and missions. Going AFK removes this immunity.
The Division 2 Update 1.07 BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where NPCs in the Bounty screen had broken animations. Put your hands down, please.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from completing the Side Mission Medical Camp Attack.
- Fixed an issue where armor values on AI in the Dark Zone scaled incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Sniper Turret would aim at targets out of line of sight in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where Scanner Pulse and Remote Pulse were not properly affected by Skill Duration.
- Fixed various issues where Skill bonuses were not applied properly.
- Fixed an issue where bounties rewarded from Projects in Settlements were rewarding the wrong amount of XP and Credits.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Cashes would scale incorrectly when opened in another player’s lower level session.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs from a Resource Convoy could spawn out of thin air on top of the player.
- Fixed a bug where the Control Point supply room would remain locked when capturing a Control Point too quickly.
- Fixed several bugs with matchmaking that prevented correct matching of players based on their region, language, gear score and other criteria.
- Fixed an issue with ‘A Friend in Need’ Achievement/Trophy which would cause it to not unlock in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to complete the ‘Big Game Hunter’ Achievement/Trophy.
- Fixed an issue on the Ubisoft Club Weekly Challenges screen on PC that resulted in a low frame rate when on that screen.
- Fixed an issue causing Korean language glyph compositions not displaying properly in the in-game chat.
For the full patch notes and details on the changes that were made for the various gameplay mechanics, you can view the post made by Ubisoft on reddit.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.