Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.08 is available to download now. This is the new Title Update 3.1 that Ubisoft had teased earlier after the Operation Dark Hours raid.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is continuing to receive strong post-launch support. Ubisoft has released the first raid for the game last month. They are also continuing to fix any bugs or glitches that are affecting the experience for the players.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.08 is out now on PS4. For the rest of the platforms, it is officially known as Title Update 3.1 and it was deployed today after the maintenance ended. Here are the patch notes for this update.
The Division 2 Update 1.08 Patch Notes Title Update 3.1 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
- This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.