Ubisoft has released The Division 2 update version 1.03 today for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here’s what’s new and fixed in this update.
The full patch notes for The Division 2 update 1.03 are not available yet, but Ubisoft has shared some of the changes that they have implemented in this new update over at the official support forums.
The Division 2 update 1.03 includes the following list of changes for the game that should be available as part of a new patch. The servers were taken down for maintenance before this update was released today.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- We removed a work in progress weapon that was not properly named and balanced.
- Crossbows now deal explosive damage to multiple objects as intended
- Exotic weapons equipped with silencers will now produce the sound they’re intended to make.
- NPCs engaged in combat will now react to grenades as intended.
- The ropes will now deploy properly to allow for extraction at the end of the Beekeeper Jeff side mission.
- Players should no longer be able to unlock Castle prematurely. This issue would block progression in some instances.
- Fixed a loot exploit that involved repeatedly killing bosses in some Invaded missions.
- In Jefferson Plaza, the NPC scene can no longer be interrupted during a boss fight.
- PC players playing together while connected to the same network were meeting a number of issues when interacting with each other. This has now been fixed.
- On PC, FreeSync 2 HDR can now properly be selected in game regardless of your PC’s configuration.
- Stopped “SHD CPU V.2” and “Cyclone Magazine” skill mods from dropping as loot. Player’s who already have the items can use them once they unlock the corresponding specialization perk.
- Players will no longer get stuck on black screens after watching introduction cinematics.
- We have updated XP rewards for all end game activities, so that they will scale to the player’s level, instead of being flat values.
- Several corrupted audio issues have been fixed.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.