Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.06 patch is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s last update added a new World Tier. This patch has fixed issues with crafting when moving from one world tier to the next. There are also bug fixes when NPCs were getting stuck. Most of the bug fixes seem simple but this doesn’t appear to be a major update for the game. It doesn’t add any new activities to perform in the open world of Division 2.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.06 patch notes can be seen in full below.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.06 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One And PC
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.