Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.11 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for this update including the changes for it.
Ubisoft has released a server maintenance update for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 followed by a patch that was deployed on all platforms. It includes various bug fixes but doesn’t seem to add any substantial new content.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.11 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Added a fix that should improve issues with audio degradation, audio cutting out and audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue where Razorback would not count as destroyed when defeated in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue that could reset raid progression when the raid leader left the group.
- Fixed several Collectibles showing on the map even if players had already collected them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Year 1 pass owners from accessing further Classified Assignments when completing Nelson Theatre Hostages while in a group.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.