Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update version 1.14 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Today a new patch was released for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 that updated the game version to 1.14. Here are the changes that were a part of this new update.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.14 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue that caused flares to be stuck and clip with agents bodies after the Signal Flare emote animation was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dark Zone perks available at Base of Operations” notification would display despite having no new perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused character’s faces to become distorted after cut scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the social menu did not function when accessed in a downed state in a pre-made group.
- Fixed an issue players were unable to share Gear Mods.
- Fixed an issue where the players that purchased Year 1 Pass were unable to activate the Technician specialization on any world tier.
- Fixed an issue where the donation tabs from any projects that require gear items did not show the correct equipment.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes when engaging enemy NPCs in coop challenging difficulty at Lincoln Memorial.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Ubisoft Massive and published by Ubisoft.