Tom Clancy’s The Division is an online open world third person shooter with role-playing elements. While we are slowly getting close to the game’s launch, Ubisoft is still hiding some secrets related to the game, including any details about the game having a raid at launch.
Despite the silence from Ubisoft, a new rumor suggests that the game will indeed have a raid called Rikers Island and it will offer the players two difficulty modes as well. The normal mode will be playable at Level 27 while the Hard mode will be playable at level 30.
As it is usual with these rumors and leaks, take this one with a grain of salt. That said, here is what the leaker had to say regarding the raid in The Division and its requirements.
- The raid is called Rikers Island.
- It will open two weeks after the launch of game on March 8th.
- The raid will offer two difficulty modes: Normal and Hard.
- Normal difficulty mode requires Level 27.
- Hard difficulty mode requires Level 30.
- The raid will be unlocked after completing two important story lines in the game.
- The raid can be completed with a total of 8 players.
- It will be “fun, engaging, and require strategy”
Ubisoft has yet to comment on the inclusion of a raid for Tom Clancy’s The Division but they have stated that there will be end game content for the players who have finished the game. Although the leaker who shared this story on reddit appears to be a well reputed user, it is entirely possible that the source that gave him these details could be just making them up.
Tom Clancy’s The Division will be released on March 8th, 2016 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It is being developed by Ubisoft Massive and published by Ubisoft. A public beta of the game is rumored to be held this month for the Xbox One.