The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Update 1.39 has been released on the PS4 and Xbox One. Read on for the full Patch Notes.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Update 1.39 is sized in around 1.2GB on the PS4 and 12GB on the Xbox One.
The Update preps the game for the Murkmire 4.2.0 Patch, full details here.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Update 1.39 Patch Notes Summary
- magblade nerfs (have to choose more between healing and damage)
- Mark now only prevents stealth for 5 seconds, down from 28
- templar buffs all over the place, holy god
- Rewards for the Worthy now drop new, actually good sets
- Evasion is now AOE damage reduction, not dodge chance
- shield nerfs: they now have a 1-second cast time, are affected by physical/spell resistance and penetration, and nor longer nullify critical damage
- good new item sets, including a magicka version of Bone Pirate and new Arena weapons
- big map changes to Cyrodiil, including destructible bridges/milegates
- Overload no longer gives a third ability bar, but can be woven like regular light attacks
- light armor passives buffed
The Bethesda developed MMO was released on PC back in 2014 and later in 2015 for the PS4 and Xbox One. The console version of the game, essentially a re-release, was when the game was re-branded under the “Tamriel Unlimited” moniker.
Like the changes in the new update? Let us know what you think in the comments.