The Elder Scrolls Online has received a new update version 4.2.8 on PC today. Here is what’s new and fixed in this patch.
The Elder Scrolls Online update version 4.2.8 is available to download now on PC. It is a rather small update, weighing in at just under 100 MB. The update is only available for PC users and there is no console patch to go along with it.
Bethesda Softworks has shared the full set of patch notes for this new update for The Elder Scrolls Online. You can view them in detail below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4.2.8 Patch Notes For PC
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.2.8 includes some fixes to help address the current issues in Trials, in addition to improvements for performance on the Mac game client. The size of this patch is approximately 77MB.
- Major Expedition’s visual effects will no longer become stuck on player characters.
- Fixed an issue where spamming cast time or channeled abilities, such as Puncturing Strikes or Dark Flare, would cause a delay to occur between each cast of those abilities.
- You will no longer be dismounted when jumping out of the spawn locations in Istirus while mounted.
- The Arena Gladiator’s Mockery now properly indicates that it consumes 30 Gladiator’s Proofs, rather than 50.
- Fixed an issue where portions of the Lakemire Xanmeer Manor would disappear when viewed from certain locations.
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur during combat.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when viewing the Journal.
Mac Game Client
- Significant improvements have been made to Mac client performance across the game.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t claim a daily reward on the last day of the month.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a specific quality in a Guild Store would return items with that quality and above.
- Fixed an issue where EVENT_MOUNTED_STATE_CHANGED was not being sent when the player was hard dismounted.
The Elder Scrolls Online is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.