The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited update version 1.42 for PS4, and 126.96.36.199 for Xbox One is out now. Read the full patch notes now.
The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited just received its big expansion recently and it was followed by some short hotfixes and minor updates to resolve any issues. Today, Bethesda Softworks has released a brand new The Elder Scrolls Online update version 1.42 which you can download now on the PS4. It is also available as patch 188.8.131.52 on Xbox One.
The full set of patch notes for this update can be read below, as shared by the developers.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update Version 1.42 (PS4) Patch Notes (Xbox One)
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.42 includes improvements to performance in Trials, as well as a fix for character re-ordering so the order will now be saved. There are also some combat fixes including single-target cast time abilities cancelling the cast immediately and a change for Weapon Enchantments and poisons so they no longer proc from single-target DoT effects, in addition to other smaller bug fixes affecting other parts of the game. The size of this patch is 1GB.
Murkmire Fixes and Improvements
- You can now fast travel to group members who are inside either the Teeth of Sithis or Tsofeer Cavern Delves.
- Teeth of Sithis: You will now be able to find all required objects to complete this quest.
Summerset Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Psijic Portals were appearing in Murkmire more often than intended. Psijic Portal appearance rates are now in line with those of most other zones, with only Summerset having a greater appearance rate (as intended).
Wolfhunter Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue preventing Bloodscent Dew from displaying an icon in your inventory.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where single-target cast time abilities, such as Uppercut or Dark Flare, would cancel the cast immediately if you did not keep your target within your reticle during the entire cast time.
- Fixed an issue where you could use “pull” abilities, such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash, to move immovable monsters.
- Weapon Enchantments and poisons will no longer proc from single-target Damage over Time effects of any weapon ability. The following effects can no longer proc Weapon Enchantments or poisons:
- The Damage over Time from Cleave and its morphs
- The Damage over Time from Twin Slashes and its morphs
- All damage from Lacerate and its morphs
- The residual Damage over Time from Toxic Barrage
- The Damage over Time from Acid Spray
- The Damage over Time from Poison Arrow and its morphs
- The Damage over Time from Destructive Touch and its morphs
- Major Expedition’s visual effects will no longer become stuck on player characters.
- Fixed an issue where spamming cast time or channeled abilities, such as Puncturing Strikes or Dark Flare, would cause a delay to occur between each cast of those abilities.
- Improved the collision to better match the various Imperial Bridge House destruction states.
- You will no longer be dismounted when jumping out of the spawn locations in Istirus while mounted.
Art & Animation
- Sharnag, located in Grahtwood, has shed his Naga disguise and revealed himself as a male orc.
- Fixed a rare issue where, if you were over the furnishing limit for a home, retrieving a furnishing and then undoing that retrieval could result in the loss of that furnishing.
- Fixed an issue where portions of the Lakemire Xanmeer Manor would disappear when viewed from certain locations.
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur during combat.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when viewing the Journal.
- Fixed a UI error related to the dye system.
- Your character order from the Character Select screen will now be saved after re-ordering.
The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.