The Surge 2 update version 1.06 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Deck13 has released a new update for The Surge 2 today. This patch weighs in roughly 2.6 GB on PS4. There are no detailed patch notes available officially for now while the ones accessible on PS4 just mention “various improvements” so there is not much to go on here.
The Surge 2 Update Version 1.06 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Here are the user discovered changes
- Textures fully load, some still take a few seconds
- HDR is no longer bright and washed out
- Some improvements in frame rate (maybe?)
- NG+(+) implant slots now appear in the UI
- Inventory (!) indicators now clear when you look at the new items, you don’t have to select a different category to make the indicator go away
- Scrolling through inventories no longer causes inventory items to shift positions
- Screen tearing is not fixed
- Parry windows seem a little easier, but that could just be from playing too much
- Weapon balancing ~ nerfs and buffs here and there, everything still feels fine
- Tutorial settings (on/off) carry over to NG+
- Vendor graffiti tags carry over to NG+
- A.I.D. Centauri set is no longer bugged
- Warren’s single rigged reward weapons no longer have their rainbow particle effect
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It was developed by Deck13 and published by Focus Home Interactive.