The Surge update version 1.16 (PS4) is out and this new patch is also available on PC and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for it.
The Surge recently received an expansion “The Good, The Bad and the Augmented” and today a new update was released to fix some of the issues that were present in the DLC.
This update is now available to download on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. On PS4, you will be prompted to download The Surge update version 1.16. The full patch notes for this update can be seen below.
The Surge Update Version 1.16 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- The “Mute Rischboter” functionality is now working as intended
- The Cut & Go & Black Belt modifier description has been updated[
- The interface of the Episode & Modifier Selection screen is now unaffected by a Custom Controller layout[
- The Tech Scrap exploit, that consisted of destroying your gear and implants during an episode, has been fixed[
- The Asclepius’ set bonus now is effectively triggered by the Medi-Voltaic Injection Max’s implant[
- The Episode & Modifier Selection’s screen has been properly updated to reflect the difficulty of some modifiers
These patch notes apply to all platforms and mostly deal with bug fixes with the new DLC expansion for The Surge. There is already a sequel underway for the game as teased earlier this year by the developers.
The Surge is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.