Ubisoft has released a brand new update 1.8.3 for Tom Clancy’s The Division today for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update is rather huge in size, weighing in under 3 GB. This update will fix the issue with the Striker class in addition to patching out some of the reported bugs.
If you are interested in reading the patch notes for this new update, you can view them below. These patch notes are for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. This patch will update the game to version 1.21 on the PS4.
- They wished that there was more build diversity.
- But players go for the most efficient option and it is understandable that Striker is currently as dominant as it is.
- That is why Striker was rebalanced
The changes to Striker are two-sided – general changes and PVP changes:
- EMP now pauses stack accumulation and bonus damage and healing are not applied. Existing stacks are lost with time and by missing shots.
- Classified Striker bonus heal rate is reduced
- Each hit only adds 1 stack instead of 2 and only increases the bonus damage by 1% (also for Classified Gear)
- Shotguns can still give you one stack per pellet – so you can get up to 8 stacks per shot when all pellets hit the target.
- These changes only apply when you enter Last Stand / Skirmish / Dark Zone
Change to the Support Station Master Mod
- They did not like the drop/pop tactic in with the Support Station, where you have a low Electronic Support Station and just blow it up to get the healing from the Master Mod
- This way you could get more healing than using First-Aid and that is not really what they intended
- When disabling a Support Station with the Master Mod, the heal now scales depending on how long the skill has been active.
Bug fixes and Quality of Life changes
Showstopper Bug Fixes
- There was a bug in auto aim
- There was also an RPM issue with Showstopper, that allowed players to shoot faster than intended
- Both issues were addressed – (it will still sound like it shoots faster but it doesn’t)
- Fixed an issue that caused players to appear running in place when using a skill under certain circumstances.
Quality of Life changes
- Skirmish Expansion Stash will be given to everyone in Update 1.8.3.
- Rainbow Six Commendation – will read “Equip 6 different quality pieces of gear (grey/exotic, green, blue, purple, orange and gear set)” to help players with four characters who are unable to earn grey items.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It was developed by Ubisoft Massive and utilizes their Snowdrop Engine.