Ubisoft is keeping the tradition of releasing an open beta for their multiplayer games ahead of the launch and Trials Rising is no exception. Here’s when you will be able to play the open beta for the game.
Trials Rising Open Beta will take place from February 21 to February 25 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here is the content that will be available to play in the open beta.
During the Open Beta, riders will have access to a special set of features and progression flow along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including 4 University of Trials on-boarding tracks
- 5 bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The Helium Bike, which is a seemingly normal bicycle except that it comes with the exclusive Trials Turbo Bike device, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. To test how loud these could get, Ubisoft made a limited amount of these in real-life that can be seen in the trailer. All players who unlocked in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- The competition lives on with 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers to express yourself
The full game will launch on February 26 so the open beta seems to be more of a stress test to check the feedback for the game before its launch.