Trials Rising update version 1.08 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Trials Rising is getting a new update today making some changes to various aspects of the game. Gear Crates have been revamped so it is not possible to get duplicate poses or animations. Performance has been improved for the PS4. For further details, read the full Trials Rising update 1.08 patch notes below.
Trials Rising Update Version 1.08 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch)
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Possibility to get duplicate poses and animations removed from Gear Crates
- [PS4] Fixed an issue that caused frame rate drops when crossing the finish line
- [ALL PLATFORMS] 100 limit for downloaded tracks removed
- [ALL PLATFORMS] 60 track limit removed from the Favorites Feed
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Added multiple-choice selection for both Track Difficulty and Type
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Added an instructions field for Skill Games
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Improvements have been made to trending feeds
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Improvements to backend tools used to manage feeds
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Corrected mislabeled rarity on various items
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing “New Item Labels” for Multiplayer Season rewards
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that caused effects included a glued group to not rotate with the rest of the group
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Squashed a bug that caused Favorite Track Central tracks to not appear in Private Multiplayer track selection
Trials Rising is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.