Sony has finally released the latest patch for Ultra Street Fighter IV and it includes some big changes and bug fixes.
The game came under a lot of controversy recently after it was revealed that the game is a buggy mess on the PS4.
You can read the full patch notes below.
• Reduced Interface lag within menus
• Addressed disappearing projectiles
• Fix Decapre’s teleport animation
• Fixed missing SFX for Red Focus Attack
• Fix Rolento audio glitch during victory screen
• Fixed Akuma’s stomp SFX not playing
• Addressed bottom portion of the ON/OFF text being cutoff under the graphics setting in the Options menu
• Removed extra character that was sometimes displayed in the Leaderboards at the end of a player’s name even if they have not set it to be there
• Fixed issue when seeking an arcade match-up with LAN cabled disconnected, and then starting up training results in a message ID being displayed
• Addressed online IDs not appearing correctly
• Addresses issue when changing the HP bar’s HUD position in Options, the Online ID HUD positions does not move with it, and is displayed at the default position
• Anisotropic Filtering (AF) changes to decrease blur
• Fixed appearance of white box after backing out of a command list menu
• Addressed Fight Request in Arcade Mode (Arcade | Arcade)
Let us know if you have updated to the latest patch and noticed any changes in the comments below.