Naughty Dog has released a new patch and live update for the ongoing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta. This Beta is available to users who own a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, either digitally or retail version. It will run from December 3rd to 13th.
The new update released by Naughty Dog includes some stability fixes as well improved matchmaking for the Beta. Naughty Dog has also released a live update for the game adding various tweaks and fixes to the Beta.
You can read the full patch notes for both of these updates below.
- To prevent a crashes during matchmaking
- Additional stats to track have been added
- Matchmaking Updates
- Changed criteria to facilitate more games being formed
- Weapon Balance
- Fixed aim assist bug with revolver
- Spezzotti 12 Gauge blindfire tuned down
- FAL rate of fire slightly improved
- Mettler M-30 rate of fire and accuracy slightly tuned down
- Pistole damage decreased, rate of fire and reload speed improved to compensate
- XCR recoil and accuracy improved
- Aim assist has been improved for all weapons
- Fixed a bug where your C4 would cause Mysticals to be unusable
- Spirit of the Djinn
- Adjustments have been made to increase the delay between teleports
- Additional stats have been added to track actions performed while using SotD
- Added a new video to the Uncharted TV playlist
- RobinGaming top 5 plays
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be released on March 18th, 2016 exclusively for the PS4.
Let us know if you have noticed any improvements with the latest update in the comments below.