Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End street date apparently has been broken and the game is out in the wild. Some of the users, who have an early copy of Uncharted 4, have started to upload gameplay videos as well sharing details about the game online. Thanks to the leaks, we now know the download size of the day 1 patch in addition to its changelog.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will take around 48 GB of space on disc which doesn’t leave room for the multiplayer, which is apprently a separate download that is featured in the day 1 patch. The full size of the day 1 patch is around 5 GB as the screenshot below reveals.
Here is what is included in this patch.
- Multiplayer support
- Singleplayer “Encounter Select” menu
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be released on May 10th exclusively for the PS4. The game has been in development for a long time, originally slated for a release in 2015.