Naughty Dog has released a brand new update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End for the PS4. The fixes that are listed for this new patch include reduction of “white-plug” errors and other networking issues for the multiplayer.
You can find the full set of patch notes below.
- Fixed major networking issues*
- Fixed an animation exploit for taunts
- Fixed Party Join issue
- Age Restriction settings adjusted for several countries
- Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
*A couple of notes regarding the “major networking issues”:
- We expect to see a dramatic reduction of “white-plug” errors occurring for those with adequate connections
- We have also made changes that should help address the appearance of Invisible/Invincible enemies due to networking errors
Live update 1.05.017
- Increases Challenge Relic Bonus by 50%
- Store update has a 70% bundle discount
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It is currently the fastest selling first party game for Sony on the PS4 with more than 2.7 million copies sold to customers within one week.